web site review, web site promotion, website, web site, free website, increase web site traffic, best web site, ecommerce web site, make your own website, earn and make money online,web site review service for search engine optimization
web site review, web site promotion, website, web site, free website, increase web site traffic, best web site, ecommerce web site, make your own website, earn and make money online,web site review service for search engine optimization

Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Beginning


Hi,

First I'd like to introduce myself by giving you a brief background of my History. I've worked in the Internet Industry for around 11 years now. I have started as a Freelance web designer when I was in High School. The Internet industry wasn't too big at that time and the Online Businesses were just starting to pick-up.

I have worked my way up and was hired in several companies where I harness and sharpened my skills in Programming. I started only as an ASP Web Programmer, then Coldfusion and then to PHP. Now I'm doing Flash Communication Server, which is now known as Flash Media server, for live streaming flash sites.

Although I have already grown as an Advanced Web Programmer, my craving for knowledge in the Internet-based businesses never ceased. It was in the Year 2005 when I took on the challenge of studying Search Engine Optimization and Web Marketing strategies -- DP (Digitalpoint of Shawn). It was a great help for me to get my initial data at this stage. Then I made my own computations and tried to reverse-engineer Google's Algorithm. With these, I came up with my own methods for SE and Web Marketing. Of course, this information I'll keep to myself. ;p

I began my SEO and Web Marketing with a couple of sites. For confidentiality purpose, I'll not disclose the Domains of my first 2 sites. But you may ask me that by sending me an email at zignus.drionix@gmail.com. These 2 sites started out just having around 15-30 unique visits per Month. Now the sites have over 7 million hits per Month and around 10,000 unique visits per day!

For the 2 years that I have been working on SEO and Web Marketing, I'm proud to say that the computations that I made is effective, in which I have a success rate of around 80-90%. Not bad, for someone who did it in just 1 try. ;)

Now, I can pretty much say that I'm well rounded when it comes to Internet related works and businesses. I'm open to share my Knowledge to those who seek my help. You may reach me at zignus.drionix@gmail.com. With this I'd like to inaugurate my new Chapter in conquering the Web. I am Zignus, and welcome to Zignus' Web site review.

Labels: